With the upcoming highly-anticipated live-action adaptation of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Disney is releasing new Beauty and the Beast themed-updates across its digital offerings. These updates, inspired by the tale as old as time, come in some of Disney’s most popular apps, including:
- Disney Crossy Road– March 16: Beauty and the Beast figurines and world inspired by the highly-anticipated live-action film will launch in the game.
- Disney Emoji Blitz– March 17 – 24: New Beauty and the Beast Item Cards will be added, featuring Belle’s Cottage, The Beast’s Magic Mirror, Belle’s Fountain, and more. Beauty and the Beast emojis inspired by the animated classic will also be added, including Lumiere, Cogsworth, and Mrs. Potts.
- Disney Story Central– Available now: Beauty and the Beast enchants the largest collection of Disney stories with new tales, including The Enchantment, World of Reading: Beauty and the Beast, and more.
- Disney Jigsaw– March 17: A new Beauty and the Beast puzzle pack will be available soon.
- Color by Disney– Available now: New Beauty and the Beast coloring pages invite artists to bring the enchanted tale to life.
Additionally, a Disney Stickers: Beauty and the Beast pack will also be available on March 9 on the App Store for iMessage. Featuring a new art style and popular phrases, including “Beast Mode,” and “It’s Lit,” iMessage users will never struggle with conversation again with stickers from the tale as old as time. The sticker pack is now available for download on the App Store for iMessage for $1.99.
Lastly, a standalone Beauty and the Beast mobile game is in development and expected to launch this summer.
Beauty and the Beast mobile content assets are available HERE.