Marvel fans that want to whet their appetite for Marvel’s Doctor Strange, hitting theaters next week, can get in on the sorcery through the Doctor Strange event happening in almost all of Marvel’s PC and mobile games. Keep an eye out for film-inspired content and characters in Marvel Contest of Champions, Marvel Future Fight, Marvel Heroes 2016, Marvel Tsum Tsum, Marvel Avengers Academy and Marvel Puzzle Quest. Read on for the full breakdown of exciting game updates rolling out now through November:
- Marvel Contest of Champions: Nov. 3 – New event quest “Sorcerer’s Conclave” features Doctor Strange, Mordo, Doctor Vodoo and Guillotine; New character launches and new features include teleportation and urgent portals, allowing players to traverse the game map using teleportation portals, or travel to the Mirror Dimension on special missions.
- Marvel Future Fight: Now live – Eight new characters from Doctor Strange debut (including five in film-inspired costumes: Doctor Strange, Baron Mordo, Wong, Kaecilius and Ancient One), alongside film-inspired content, “King of the Hill” PvP mode and “Epic Quest” PvE mode will be introduced to fans. In “King of the Hill,” players who conquer the last floor of Shadowland will try to claim the title of Master through fierce and endless battles with other players for a seat at the Throne. In “Epic Quest,” players will clear missions with Doctor Strange and recreate his journey from his days as a brilliant, but egotistical surgeon to his rise as Earth’s Sorcerer Supreme. Check out the video above for a peek at the new content.
- Marvel Heroes 2016: Nov. 3 – Updates include new Doctor Strange costume pack and new Doctor Strange and Mordo team-ups, including film- and comic-inspired characters; New event “Invaders from the Dark Dimension” features demon battles in Manhattan, leading up to the arrival of Kaecilius.
- Marvel Tsum Tsum: Now live – New comic book-inspired Tsum Tsum characters include Doctor Strange, Ancient One, Mephisto, Baron Mordo, Nightmare and Mindless Ones; Users can also play with a new map and level.
- Marvel Avengers Academy: Nov. 4 – Doctor Strange event content goes live with new Doctor Strange character launches weekly; New characters include Doctor Strange, Baron Mordo, Ancient One, Wong, Nico Minoru, and Kaecilius; New environments include Sanctum Sanctorum and Night Nurse’s Hospital (new campus buildings).
- Marvel Puzzle Quest: Nov. 3 – New characters include Doctor Strange and Kaecillus the Vengeful; New “Strange Sight” event challenges players as Doctor Strange to teleport to three unique locations and battle different enemies – the order in which the player teleports to the three locations will impact the story.